You can download TeamRedMiner 0.10.12 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file
README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
Ironfish hashrate boost, theoretical increase is +5-6% on all gpus except Polaris with +10-11%. Actual results should be close but can vary.
- GPU: Improved ironfish hashrate (+5-6% on all gpus, +10-11% for Polaris).
- GPU: Removed ironfish user graffiti option.
- GPU: Fixed broken dual zil mining for some older algos, e.g. Nimiq.
- GPU: Small improvements for ironfish hashrate/efficiency on all gpus.
- GPU: Fixed low ironfish hashrate for RDNA3 / 7900XT.
- GPU: Automatic handling of ironfish worker name when specified as wallet.worker.
- GPU: User can now set their own graffiti prefix (max 20 chars) when mining ironfish (see
--iron_user_graffiti) to paint the blockchain!
- GPU: Added support for ironfish (-a ironfish, only the fast stratum protocol v2 supported).
- GPU: Dual mining support for ironfish with ERG and ethash (use
- GPU: Addressed sluggish and lagging display with KAS solo mining (and ironfish).
- GPU: Added support for the ZIL ZMP protocol. Use
--zil .. --zil_endor normal pool configs.
- GPU: Added event script for calling external scripts on e.g. algo switching, see
- GPU: Added support for switching between separate clocks/voltages on windows for zil switching.
- FPGA: Added kaspa support for JC13s and JCC2F carriers.
- FPGA: Added kaspa support for vu13ps on E300 boards.
- GPU: Added support for RDNA3 / 7900XT gpus (ethash, autolykos2, kaspa, verthash incl dual combos supported).
- FPGA: Added support for JC33s and JC35s on JCC2Ls
- FPGA: Added support for E300 with vu33p, vu33p_CIV, vu35p, and vu9p parts.
- FPGA: Added support for Alveo U200 active cooled variant.