You can download TeamRedMiner 0.10.14 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file
README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
ZIL patch release to support mining on epoch 1.
NOTE: the first set of release binaries were retracted and replaced due to the ZMP protocol not working properly. The checksums below are for the updated binaries.
- GPU: Fixed ZIL mining on epoch 1 (instead of epoch 0).
HiveOS early update oneliner:
miner stop ; cd /hive/miners/teamredminer && . h-manifest.conf && cd $MINER_LATEST_VER && wget https://github.com/todxx/teamredminer/releases/download/v0.10.14/teamredminer-v0.10.14-linux.tgz -qO- |tar --strip-components=1 -zx ; miner start
- The update of Team Red Miner brings an increased hash rate for Iron Fish by about 5 to 6% on all GPUs.
- Polaris cards, including models such as 540, 540x, 550s, 560, 570, 580s, and 590s, see an even better improvement of around 10 to 11% in their hash rates.
- The update removes the Iron Fish user graffiti option and fixes dual mining with ZIL.
- The Polaris cards are still being utilized and mined on, despite newer GPU releases.
- Previous revisions (10.11 and 10.10) also showed hash rate improvements for both Iron Fish and Polaris cards.
- Team Red Miner is known for its stability and minimal driver conflicts compared to other miners for AMD GPUs.
- The video provides instructions on how to update to the latest version of Team Red Miner.