Download Team Red Miner 0.9.4 - AMD GPU Miner
(Download for Linux)
You can download TeamRedMiner 0.9.4 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file
README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
General features, bugfixes and ETH+TON improved rewrite for Navis, now very close to max ethash perf with slightly increased ton hashrate as well.
- GPU: Navi/Big Navi rewrite for
eth+ton, increased hashrates on both algos and more stable setup.
- GPU: Navi/Big Navi
eth+tonrigs with stale eth issues should be fixed.
- GPU: Pool outage for dual algo now results in eth mining only instead of pausing. This will reduce crashes.
- GPU: Fixed a potential deadlock when mining
eth+ton. Rigs that have gotten strange “crashes” should upgrade, especially when coupled with a network or pool outage.
- GPU: Added
--dual_tuner_periodto configure the dual tuner accuracy.
- GPU: Fixed race bug for ethash where gpus could accidentally build a dag for epoch 0 at startup.
- GPU: RaveOS fix for running the TRM wss proxy for Nimiq and certain TON pools.