You can download TeamRedMiner 0.10.1 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file
README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
This release brings improved efficiency for FPGA ethash bitstreams, better stability for ethash on Polaris and Vega GPUs, and a new
linux-armhf binary for running on Raspberry Pi and Zynq hosts for FPGAs.
- FPGA: Added new more efficient ethash bitstreams that use less power and can run at lower voltage.
- FPGA: Added 32-bit
linux armhfbuild for running on zynq/raspberry pi boards.
- GPU: Reworked smooth power for improved stability, primarily on Polaris and Vega gpus.
- GPU: Added
--eth_smooth_powerto control the smooth power scheduling feature.
- GPU: Fixed bug causing Autolykos hashrate drop on VIIs.
Mining Software Comparison: PhoenixMiner vs TeamRedMiner vs Trex Miner
Top 3 Ethereum GPU Miners. I'm using an RX6800 with Nicehash (DaggerHashimoto). Could help for reference since I'm getting 62 MH/s.
- GPU = 1225 MHz @ 800mV (Haven't tried MPT yet)
- VRAM = Fast Timmings / 2100 MHz
- Power Limit = 0 (stock) / 132W from HWinfo and AMD Radeon Software
- Whole setup power draw ~ 247-265W (measured from ROG Thor 1200W display)